2 1⁄4 lb (1kg) Strawberries
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
3 lb (1.4kg) Sugar
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Prepare the fruit, crush thoroughly and put into a pan with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Heat slowly, until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally, add a small knob of butter or margarine.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the Certo, and leave to cool for 20 minutes to prevent floating fruit.
- Test for a set on a cold plate. If not setting, hard boil for 1 to 2 minutes, check for a set.
- Skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 5lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.