3 1/4lb Sugar
4 lb fruit
1/2 Bottle of Certo
6 fl oz of water
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Use only fully ripe fruit.
- To prepare the juice, crush the fruit thoroughly but do not peel or pit.
- Add 6 fl oz water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place in a jelly cloth or bag and squeeze out the juice.
- Measure the sugar and 1 1/2 pints juice into a large saucepan and mix.
- Bring to a boil and add Certo at once. Stir constantly.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat, skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.