5 lb (2.3kg) Plums
6 1⁄2 lb (3kg) Sugar
1⁄2 Pint (280ml) Water
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Wash plums, cut into pieces, removing as many of the stones as desired.
- Put the fruit and water into a large pan.
- Bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add sugar, heat slowly until the sugar has dissolved, stirring continually, then bring to a full rolling boil.
- Boil hard for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Skim, if necessary, pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 10lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.