2 lb (900g) Apricots (ripe)
3 lb (1.4kg) Sugar
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Stone and cut the apricots into small pieces, and crush thoroughly, do not peel.
- Put the fruit in a pan with the sugar, heat gently stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring quickly to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Place back on the heat and boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 5lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.