1 Pint water
1 1/2lb prepared pineapple
3 lb (1.4kg) Sugar
1 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Prepare the fruit, crush thoroughly and put into a large pan.
- Add the water, heat slowly and cook until tender – about 30 minutes.
- Add the sugar and juice of 1 lemon, mix well and heat slowly until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the Certo, and leave to cool for 20 minutes to prevent floating fruit.
- Skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.