4 lb (1.8 kg) Elderberries
6 tbsp Lemon Juice
3.25 lb (1.5 kg) of sugar
1 Bottle of Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Use only fully ripe fruit. Remove larger stems, place berries in a large saucepan and crush.
- Heat gently until the juice starts to flow, then simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
- Place in a jelly cloth or bag and allow to drain.
- Measure the sugar and 1 ½ lbs of juice into a large saucepan. Add the lemon juice.
- Heat slowly, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved, then stir in the Certo.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.