3 lb (1.4kg) prepared Apples
2 Pints (1130ml) Water
3 1⁄4 lb (1.5kg) Sugar
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Peel and core about 3 lbs full ripe apples and cut into small pieces.
- Add the water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Crush with masher and simmer covered for 5 minutes longer.
- Add the sugar, heat gently until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Pot and cover in the usual way.
Note: Additional flavouring, such as cinnamon, lemon zest or cloves can be added to the mashed apple, if desired.
MAKES 5lb OF MARMALADE
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.