1 Large Grapefruit
2 Large Oranges
1 1⁄2 Pints (850ml) Water
4 lb (1.8kg) Sugar
1 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Wash the fruit and cut into four.
- Put the fruit into a pan with the water and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove the fruit and cut up finely in a chopping board, discarding the pips.
- Return the chopped fruit to the pan containing the liquid.
- Add the sugar and heat gently, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Allow to cool then pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 6lb OF MARMALADE
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.