2.5 lbs (1.15kg) Stoned Cherries
1/4 Pint (150ml) Water
3 level tablespoons Lemon juice
3lb (1.4kg) Sugar
1 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Simmer the cherries in the water and lemon juice in covered pan for 15 Minutes. Transfer to a really large pan before adding the sugar.
- Add the sugar and heat gently, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Certo and continue boiling for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, skim if necessary, cool slightly, pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 5lb OF JELLY.
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.