Raspberry,Loganberry or Tayberry Jam.
Raspberry,Loganberry or Tayberry Jam
4lb (1.8kg) Raspberries
5 1⁄2 lb (2.5kg) Sugar
1 Bottle Certo
This recipe can also be used for Loganberries, and Tayberries
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Crush the berries and place in a pan with the sugar.
- Heat gently, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring quickly to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo. Skim if necessary.
- Allow to cool to prevent the fruit from floating. Pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 8lb OF JAM
This recipe can also be used for Loganberries, and Tayberries.
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.