2 1⁄4 lb (1kg) Peaches
3 1⁄4 lb (1.5kg) Sugar
1 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Peel and stone the peaches, chop the flesh.
- If the fruit lacks flavour or tartness, add the juice of 1 lemon.
- Put the sugar and the prepared fruit into a large saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Skim, pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 5lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.