2 1⁄2 lb (1.15kg) Fruit
3 1⁄4 lb (1.5kg) Sugar
Juice of 1 Lemon
1⁄2 Pint (290ml) Water
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Wash the fruit and put in a pan with the water.
- Stir until the mixture boils.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice, mix well.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over the hottest heat.
- Add a small piece of butter.
- Stir constantly before and while boiling.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the Certo.
- Place back on the heat and boil hard for 1 minute.
- Skim to remove scum and any stones.
- Pour quickly and cover.
MAKES 5lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.