2 lb (900g) Berries
3 lb (1.4kg) Sugar
1⁄2 Bottle Certo
Got Lots of Fruit ?
Search for a Recipe:
If you would like to download our recipes as a PDF please CLICK.
Take A Survey
Please help us to improve by completing a short online survey
- Use only fully ripe fruit.
- Crush thoroughly.
- Place the prepared fruit and the sugar in a large saucepan, mix well and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil over the hottest heat.
- Stir constantly before and while boiling.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Certo.
- Place back on the heat and boil hard for a further 1 minute.
- Skim and stir by turns for just 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly to prevent fruit from floating.
- Pot and cover in the usual way.
MAKES 5lb OF JAM
Don't be a stranger!
Send us a Quick message
We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.